This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") governs the relationship between the Joint Stock Company "Kafolat Hayot Insurance", hereinafter referred to as the "Insurer" and any individual who becomes, when visiting the official website of the Insurer https://www.kafolathayot.uz/, mobile application or other web resource of the Insurer (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Site) by the user, hereinafter referred to as the "User", regarding the use of the Site and its services.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The official website of the Insurer in the information and telecommunications network "Internet" www.kafolathayot.uz, as well as a mobile application and other web resources of the Insurer. The site is a collection of web pages hosted on the Internet, united by a single theme, design and a single address space of the kafolathayot.uz domain (and / or other domains that can be used by the Insurer for
own discretion). The start page of the Site, through which access to all other web pages of the Site can be made, is posted on the Internet at: https://www.kafolathayot.uz (or other address that can be reported
Any natural or legal person who has visited the Site and also used the opportunity to obtain information about the Insurer and insurance products; on the procedure for actions in the event of an insured event; the opportunity to get acquainted with the rules of insurance and insurance tariffs; calculation of the cost of insurance products; purchase of insurance products using the Site; correspondence with the Insurer; familiarization with other information related to the activities of the Insurer, including information and advertising materials.
A set of standard insurance conditions fixed in the insurance documentation developed by the Insurer, in accordance with which the Insurer provides insurance services, posted on the Website.
Joint-stock company "Kafolat Hayot Insurance", established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, location: Tashkent, postal address: 100000, Tashkent, Mirabad district, A. Temur avenue 13-13A., Licenses for insurance CF No. 00026 issued by the Ministry Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other information, in order to inform policyholders, beneficiaries, persons who intend to conclude an insurance contract (insurance policy), as well as providing services that allow concluding insurance contracts (insurance policies) using the Site.
The obligation of the Insurer for the fee (insurance premium) stipulated by the contract paid by the other party (the Insured) to pay a lump sum stipulated by the contract (the sum insured) in case of harm to the life or health of the Insured himself or another citizen (insured person) named in the contract. The insurance contract can be concluded by the Insurer and the Insured using the Website, by drawing up an insurance policy in the form of an electronic document signed with an enhanced qualified electronic signature of the Insurer, and also amended on the basis of documents (applications) signed by the Insured's electronic signature in compliance with the requirements of regulatory documents.
An integral part of the insurance contract (insurance policy) is the relevant Insurance Rules for the insurance product. The insurance contract hereinafter and above in the text of the Agreement is referred to as the insurance contract (insurance policy). Field Structural element containing information of the same type, for example, text, date, numeric values, etc.
Structural element containing information of the same type, for example, text, date, numeric values, etc.
The parties have agreed as follows:
1. This Agreement governs the use of the Site when receiving information and services from the Insurer. The Site provides Users with the opportunity to obtain information about the Insurer, its products and services, about the conditions of insurance, to carry out
conclusion/change/execution/termination of an insurance contract (insurance policy) using the Site, receive advertising information and materials, as well as other services of the Insurer.
2. The activity of the Site is aimed at ensuring the process of informing any interested parties and their interaction with the Insurer.
3. All information and data, insurance conditions posted on the Site and in its sections are for informational purposes only, and cannot be considered (considered) as an offer (including a public one), unless otherwise expressly stated in specific materials, and are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. The insurer tries to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on the site, however, is not responsible for losses, damages or expenses resulting from decisions made solely on the basis of information posted on this Site. These Terms apply to all Site Users.
4. By continuing to work on the Site, the User expresses his consent to the Insurer for the automated processing of the following personal data: cookies, information about the User's actions on the Site, information about the User's equipment, date and time of the session, incl. using the metric programs Yandex.Metrika, Google Analytics, Firebas Google, Tune, Amplitude, Segmento, with the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion , destruction, transfer (provision, access), including cross-border, to the Insurer's partners providing services under the specified metric programs. The processing of the specified personal data is carried out in order to improve the operation of the Site, improve the products and services of the Insurer, determine the preferences of the User / Policyholder, provide targeted information on the products and services of the Insurer. This consent is valid from the moment it is provided and during the entire period of use of the Site. In case of refusal to process personal data by metric programs, the User is informed of the need to stop using the Site or disable cookies in the browser settings.
5. The terms and conditions of insurance posted on the Site are for information and reference purposes and can be changed when concluding an insurance contract (insurance policy) with the User. The use of information and reference materials posted on the Site is carried out by the User at his own risk.
6. The use of the Site or its services, including the performance of any action on the Site / in the service, means that the User unconditionally, without any exceptions and restrictions, accepts this Agreement and changes / additions to it, confirms his agreement with the terms of this Agreements. This Agreement is binding on all users of the Site, both authorized and not authorized when using the public part of the Site.
7. The Insurer reserves the unconditional right, at its own discretion, to make any change and / or addition to this Agreement at any time without prior and / or subsequent notice to the Users of the Site.
8. Services of the Site are valid on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. The purchase of insurance products using the Site is carried out in the manner prescribed in the insurance rules for the relevant insurance product. All Site Users who are not subject to the restrictions contained in the insurance rules for a particular insurance product can conclude an insurance contract (insurance policy) on the terms of the relevant insurance product and be insured persons. In order to use the services of a number of services, the User agrees to provide reliable, truthful, accurate and complete information about himself on the issues proposed in the Site Fields for filling out applications, registration forms and other Fields that require the User to enter any information, including, personal data and keep this information up to date. The Insurer is not responsible for the accuracy of the information filled in by the User in these fields of the Site. If the User provided false information when filling in these Fields, all risks, including those related to the impossibility of providing insurance services, caused by the provision of false information, are fully borne by the User (Insured). If the User provides incorrect information or there is reason to believe that the information provided by the User is unreliable, incomplete or inaccurate, the Insurer has the right to refuse the User to use the services of the Site (or parts thereof). The User is aware that, in order to use certain services of the Site, the User provides the Insurer with personal data. Filling in the data in the relevant Fields on the Site occurs by requesting and transmitting the data requested by the Insurer, by entering them on the Site in the Fields predetermined by the Insurer. Fields marked with "*" are mandatory.
10. Since the use of a number of services requires the User to apply on his behalf, the Insurer considers the implementation of any actions on behalf of the User as an official appeal of the User to the insurance company. When applying from the User to the Insurer using the Site, the relevant application/application may be certified by the User's electronic signature, which can be affixed, including, but not limited to, in one of the following ways:
10.1. After providing information, statements, assurances, consents of the User (Insured) in the relevant sections of the Site, which are an application for concluding an insurance contract, a password consisting of six digits (hereinafter referred to as the SMS code) is sent to the mobile phone number indicated by the User on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the SMS code), which must be enter in the appropriate Field on the Site (“Confirmation Code (using Latin characters)”, “Activation Code”, another name of the Field, which provides for entering the corresponding code) and click the “Continue” field. The SMS code is a simple electronic signature of the User. When the User enters the SMS code sent to the specified mobile phone number in the above-named Field on the Site, such a signature is considered genuine and provided by the User whose data is entered on the Site, and the Application for conclusion of an insurance contract is an electronic document equivalent to a paper document signed handwritten signature of the User. The user is obliged to keep the received SMS code confidential.
10.2. After providing information, statements, assurances, consents of the User (Insured) in the relevant sections of the Site, the User is registered, as a result of which the User receives a personal login and password to access the personalized part of the Site services, which is a simple electronic signature of the User. The User is responsible for the security of his login and password, as well as for everything that will be done in the non-public part of the Site services under the User's login and password. The user does not have the right to transfer personal login and password to a third party, and also do not have the right to receive it from a third party. Kafolat Hayot Insurance JSC does not bear any responsibility for any agreements between the User and third parties. The User agrees that he is obliged to immediately notify the Insurer of any case of unauthorized access to his login and password and / or any breach of security. The Insurer is not responsible for possible damage to data that may occur due to violation of the provisions of this Agreement by the User.
11. Any disputes and disagreements that may arise in connection with the use of the Site by Users are subject to regulation by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as this Agreement in the relevant courts.
12. Discounts, services and special offers from the partners of the Insurer, published on the website, are provided by these companies at their discretion and in the manner prescribed by them. JSC "Kafolat Hayot Insurance" does not bear any obligations on the offers of these companies, in particular regarding the provision of these discounts, or in connection with them. Information about discounts and special offers is based on data received from the respective company. Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts and special offers. Offers are limited in duration.
13. The Insurer's website may contain links to other Internet resources, while Kafolat Hayot Insurance JSC does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these Internet resources and for the material posted on them, as well as for any damage caused as a result of the use of such materials. By clicking on external links, the User assumes the risk that third-party sites may harm him.
14. All materials of the Site (App) are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trademarks, patents, intellectual property laws and other relevant regulations and international agreements. The specified protection applies to all texts, images, multimedia materials, program codes, information / advertising materials and other intellectual property objects that make up the content of the Site. The User is prohibited from copying, broadcasting, sending, publishing materials posted on the Site without the written permission of the Insurer and without placing a link to the Insurer's Site.
15. The recognition of any provision of this Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
16. When using the services of the Site for concluding insurance contracts (policies), the User / Policyholder confirms that he is familiar with and understands the restrictions and other parameters of the purchased insurance product. At the same time, the User / Policyholder is aware and understands that persons who do not meet the established parameters will not be insured persons and the Insurer will not be obliged to make an insurance payment in the event of an event with such persons.
17. By filling in the relevant Fields of the sections of the Site provided for entering the User's personal data, the latter expresses his consent to their processing in order to fulfill the provisions of this Agreement, as well as to provide the User with relevant services and provide insurance services to the User using the Site. The User's personal information is stored and processed by the Insurer in accordance with the terms of the Policy regarding the processing of personal data. When processing personal data, the Insurer is obliged to observe the security and confidentiality of the processed personal data, as well as to comply with other requirements stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data. The insurer is obliged to take measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of these obligations. At the same time, the Insurer independently determines the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations. In particular, when processing personal data, the Insurer is obliged to take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensure their adoption to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data. By using the website, the User/Insured agrees to the Insurer to receive information messages from the Insurer, as well as its affiliates that are part of the KAFOLAT Insurance Company group, via SMS and e-mail. In this regard, the User / Policyholder gives the Insurer consent to the transfer of his personal data to third parties for the purpose of carrying out information mailings. The User/Insured has the right to refuse to receive the newsletter by writing to the Insurer. The list of actions with personal data and a general description of the methods of their processing: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; personal data will be processed using various combinations of automated and non-automated processing tools (mixed processing). The User / Policyholder agrees to entrust the processing of his personal data to third parties on the basis of contracts / agreements concluded by the Insurer with these persons (paid services, mutual cooperation, storage, confidentiality and security, etc.) in connection with the use of the Site and the provision of insurance services (hereinafter referred to as "Processors"). The User/Insured agrees to the transfer (provision) of personal data to the Processors, as well as to other third parties, the circle of which is limited and determined indirectly as persons with whom the Insurer is entitled to interact in connection with the execution of the insurance contract (insurance policy) (incl. when considering an insured event). The user also expresses his consent to the use of his personal data in order to promote the Insurer's services on the market by making direct contacts using means of communication, as well as to carry out information support in connection with the provision of insurance services (including for SMS mailings) . The term for processing the User's personal data and methods for withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data are regulated by the relevant provisions of contracts and insurance rules (insurance policies).